Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tips from the South

 
For some of you, Gail Pittman is a staple. For those outside the South, you may not know about famed Gail Pittman. It's true for the Mississippi brides....when you register for gifts upon your engagment, you are asked 3 questions: What is your china pattern? (and is it at McRae's, now somewhat known as Belk)... What is your everyday pattern? What is your Gail Pittman pattern? I promise you this is asked, as I know first hand as a bride in...2001. Man that seems a long time ago.
I registered for the ever popular Annabella. That's what everyone had back then. Now, things have changed. Patterns are more fun and I love the new ones! And of course my tastes change...I wouldn't pick the same everyday pattern that I chose then. But I would pick the same husband!
My new favorite is anything but Annabella. Please no more of that. But I love these Chinatown mugs I received as a gift...displaying them proudly. Enjoy! She's also a featured artist for Southern Living at Home, if you order any of their products. I highly recommend those for any decorating projects.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

grey rose (they/them) said...

i used to be a consultant for SLAH! i LOVE Gail Pittman! I SO missed her when i moved here to Maryland...but i always grab some pieces when i visit the ole mississipP